Manage episode 272128266 series 2449091
Moira Bradfield, the founder of Intimate Ecology clinical and education services, is a Naturopath, Acupuncturist, and educator with over 19 years of clinical experience. She has a passion for helping people experience optimal health in sustainable and sensible ways.
Clinically she has a niche interest in recurrent vaginal infections, optimal vaginal and genitourinary health, hormones and the vaginal microbiome (the bacteria and microbes that reside in the vaginal cavity).
Moira holds a Bachelor of Naturopathy Southern Cross University, a Masters degree in Acupuncture from Southern Cross University, and is a Ph.D. Candidate at Griffith University, Australia: her clinical trial is focussing on an intervention to reduce the incidence of Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis.
In addition to her role as a Naturopath in private clinical practice, Moira has lectured in Naturopathy, biosciences, and nutrition both overseas and in Australia.
You can find out more about Moira and her services at
Clinical Trial Information: https://healthcheck.griffith.edu.au/seeking-participants-for-recurring-vulvovaginal-candidiasis-thrush-trial/
- What are the signs/symptoms of thrush and it's common causes
- What are the signs/symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis and it's common causes
- The difference between thrush and Bacterial Vaginosis + why it's important to know what you have
- The importance of the pH of your vagina
- The vaginal microbiome - what it is and how we can look after it
- Tests available to assess your vaginal microbiome
- Natural treatments for Thrush and Bacterial Vaginosis
- Fertility and your vaginal microbiome and health