Manage episode 298625538 series 2669269
Branded Kavita is a woman who always loved to write & be under the spotlight.
In her childhood, she wrote poems, something that resonates with her name. And, when she got her degree in English, she started writing commercially.
All along she had one desire-to make a difference & be popular.
After gaining a mix of corporate & freelancing experience, she thought it was the right time to build something of her own.
That’s how she became a certified life coach.
- Her Career Journey and why she ventured into personal branding
- Personal branding in layman terms
- How important is branding for entrepreneurs and small business owners
- What are the mistakes that people do w.r.t branding
- Her role model on personal branding
- Personal Branding vs Executive Presence
- Witty answers to rapid-fire questions
- 1 piece of advice to those aspiring to make BIG in their careers and LIVES
- Trivia about Amazon
Enjoy the episode!
Connect with Branded Kavita on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandedkavita/
Dear #TGV Audience…Here is a chance to broadcast yourself 😊
Just voice record your questions and WhatsApp us the audio file (on India number +91 9494 587 187), we will play your question along with our answer in future episodes!
Or visit http://speakpipe.com/TheGuidingVoice and record your message or question
Do not forget to share your suggestions or feedback at email@example.com or by messaging at +91 9494 587 187
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and also, follow The Guiding Voice on Social Media:
#personalbranding, #branding, #executivepresence, #growth, #career, #leadership, #careergrowth, #tgv, #theguidingvoice, #naveensamala