Manage episode 290408147 series 2467489
This week the guys introduce two new bits for the show, discuss PNW’s beautiful weather, the haps in the news, and GCP’s summer plans!
00:32 – The show kicks off with the guys talking about the recent bobcat attack in the news, Jeff questions if he chose the right slogan for his Founders Mug, and Justin talks about this week’s 4/20 deals at Mary Mart. They talk about enjoying the beautiful weather, Justin talks about his adventures with fixing his lawnmower, and they kick off Scott Topics.
19:14 – Justin comments on their plan to check out Buddy Boy Farm in July, Scott talks about deer eating meat, and Justin shares his plan for a metal Disney princess band called Cannibal Bambi. He tells listeners where they can go to listen to GCP record live, Jeff plays the bobcat video, and Scott talks about Elon Musk buying out the houses in his neighborhood. He shares what he’s drinking, his least favorite day of the week, and Justin dives into the Jeff’s capades.
37:40 – Jeff ponders on if there’s a support group for people being cat fished, Justin poses a question to the group on if they think in pictures or in a stream of consciousness, and they talk about the weird shows that Fox had back in the day. Justin talks about his internal jukebox, jumps into Is It Tacoma, and talks about growing up on Dukes of Hazard.
58:44 – Jeff shares the video of the driver that jumps a draw bridge in Daytona Beach, they talk of Too Booty Too Furious plans, and plans for making a Tour Washington episode. Justin talks about putt-putt courses in the area, plans to put together a putt-putt league, and the competition behind bowling. They close out the show talking about Jeff’s newest GCP part and Jeff talks about his upcoming designs.
- Die Cut Stickers: Use the code GRITCITY15 at checkout and get 15% off your entire order! · Insanely custom stickers crafted to survive the PNW and beyond! Promo Code: GRITCITY15
- N.C. man throws rabid bobcat after it attacks wife in wild video
- Mary Mart Dispensary Deals
- MIT Scientists Create Eerie Music By Turning Spider Webs Into Virtual Instrument
- Woman hurt after reckless driver sends big red ball rolling outside Tacoma Target store.
- Driver jumps Daytona Beach drawbridge
- Parkland Putters on Facebook