Manage episode 302235173 series 2847545
Taxes are imposed by the Government to cover the costs of public services. Taxes are necessary for Governments to function, but do you know how to maximize your tax benefits? Are you aware of the different ways you can save money on taxes?
In this episode, I am joined by none other than Michel Valbrun, a Certified Public Accountant, an award-winning author, writer/contributor to Entrepreneur magazine, and a public speaker.
We will be discussing how you can:
- Maximize your tax benefits
- How a tax strategy can help you build generational wealth
- Build multiple streams of income
- Tax benefits and retirement accounts for employees vs. entrepreneurs
- Know when is the perfect time to start planning to save money on taxes.
Michel also shares his journey on how he became a tax strategist and how he helps his clients save 5 to 7 figures on taxes legally and ethically.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or not, this episode is a must-listen for you. You’ll get to know the 10 tax commandments and so much more!
Listen to The Dreamer’s Podcast Episode 35!
Other resources mentioned:
More about Michel Valbrun:
Michel Valbrun is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), an award-winning author, writer/contributor to Entrepreneur magazine, and speaker from Florida. He is currently the President of Valbrun Group, a professional services firm with roots in tax planning, outsourced CFO services, and financial consulting.
Connect with Michel:
Connect with Annelyse:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more Dreamers discover the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. I read every single review. I will select one review to read on the podcast every month.
- Follow the podcast, so you never miss an episode: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Amazon Music | Listen Notes |
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @thedreamers.podcast and let me know what you like about it.