Episode 169: Developing a Cohesive Brand with Mark de Grasse, the New President and General Manager of DigitalMarketer
Manage episode 301875107 series 2394638
When you’re in the digital marketing business, the massive amount of content can get overwhelming. But we don’t have to keep what’s not working. Today’s guest is someone who looks at the mess and finds the joy in creating something better. And he’s brilliant at it.
In this episode, host Jenna Snavely sits down with Mark de Grasse, the new President and General Manager of DigitalMarketer. Mark gives us an inside look at the DM rebrand and redesign and explains why the design and organization of a company is just as important on the inside as it is on the outside.
Mark is passionate about what he does, and his enthusiasm is contagious. Listen in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for organizing scattered pieces of online content into something cohesive
- How to connect your internal structure with what people see
- Why you absolutely need your own website
- Which social media platform Mark thinks is the most effective for businesses
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Traffic & Conversion Summit (Mark will be there!)
- Follow Mark on Twitter
- monday.com (the app Mark uses most)
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!