Episode 168: Rebranding and Staying True to Your Values with Ruben Aguirre, Founder of 8 Signal Marketing Agency
Manage episode 301341085 series 2394638
Rebranding can be costly, but not as costly as straying from your values.
Ruben Aguirre’s family immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico when he was six. Growing up, he had a front row seat to their entrepreneurial genius as they started over in a new place, building one business after another. He started his own business in 2014 and recently went through a complete rebrand.
In today’s episode of the DigitalMarketer Podcast, Ruben sits down with host Jenna Snavely to talk about his journey, including the profound impact DigitalMarketer has had on his company, 8 Signal Marketing Agency. Listen in and hear his inspiring story.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for knowing when/how to rebrand
- The hidden benefits of impostor syndrome
- How to turn away clients that aren’t a good fit for your company
- How to cut through the noise in the marketplace
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Ultimate Sales Letter (book by Dan S. Kennedy)
- Good to Great (book by Jim Collins)
- 8signal.com (let Ruben know you heard him on the podcast)
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!