Manage episode 301824165 series 1128477
How is imposter syndrome killing your dream (and your confidence)?
If you’re stuck, stalled out, or struggling to say yes to your dream, maybe imposter syndrome is the thing holding you back.
Are you confused about what imposter syndrome is, whether you have it, or more importantly, how to get over it? If that’s you, this episode is full of hope that you can overcome imposter syndrome with God’s help. You’ll learn how to recognize imposter syndrome, how it impacts you, and why it’s so important to not let another day pass living under this attack on your identity.
You might have imposter syndrome if….
- It seems to you like everyone else has it all figured out (everyone, that is, but you)
- You can’t seem to ever get started on your dream
- You downplay your proven skills and life experience
- It’s easier to deflect compliments about your abilities than it is to receive them
- You procrastinate important projects
- You insist that once you have more education (or experience, knowledge or years under your belt) then you'll be ready to chase after your dream
Your freedom from imposter syndrome is so important that I created a free resource to help you get started. Get the Guided Scripture Reading Plan for overcoming imposter syndrome.
Loved this episode or have a thought you want to share? Come on over to the Facebook group to share what’s on your mind or to ask a question on a topic you wish I had covered.
GET CONNECTED WITH THE COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/devoteddreamers/
SUPPORT THE PODCAST: https://www.patreon.com/DevotedDreamersPodcast