Manage episode 286405635 series 2148904
In episode 823, Jack and Miles are joined by Stuff They Don't Want You To Know and Ridiculous History's Noel Brown to discuss a fifteen dollar minimum wage, the far-right platform Gab, the evil scam that is anti-abortion crisis pregnancy centers, how tech is not making us more productive, Qanon doubting its own conspiracy theories, sneaker resellers, New York streets, and more!
- Who is the Senate parliamentarian and why is she important?
- Liberals on fire over failure on $15 minimum wage
- We Need a $15 Minimum Wage, Not Excuses
- Far-Right Platform Gab Has Been Hacked—Including Private Data
- What “crisis pregnancy centers” really do
- Pennsylvania must stop funding anti-abortion programs
- We’re future OB-GYNs. Pa. needs to drop its support for ‘crisis pregnancy’ centers | Opinion
- Welcome to #ExposeFakeClinics
- Email and Slack Have Locked Us in a Productivity Paradox
- What is the 'sovereign citizen' movement?
- QAnon followers newest conspiracy theory has them planning a Trump inauguration on March 4th: report
- QAnon Thinks Trump Will Become President Again on March 4
- Nearly 5,000 National Guard troops to remain in Washington through mid-March due to concerns about QAnon chatter
- How Donald Trump’s Washington, D.C. Hotel Feeds QAnon’s March 4 Conspiracy
- Will Trump Reclaim the Presidency on March 4?
- QAnon Isn’t So Sure Trump Will Magically Become President Again on March 4
- Nike Executive Leaves Following Report About Son’s Business
- What New York Could Do if It Took a Quarter of Its Roads Away From Cars
- WATCH: Konteks - Moonlit
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com