Manage episode 288508712 series 2829512
Lauren Glezer is a singer, songwriter, poet, teacher & body image activist.
Lauren is such a beautiful soul and someone who really embodies authenticity and truth.
If you're feeling blocked in yourself, your expression and your voice, this episode is for you.
In this episode we speak about:
- What it is to be an artist and a channel
- How to come to peace with blocks around your voice
- Letting go of conditioning and pressures placed from external sources
- How to choose yourself and take care of your wellbeing
- Navigating your inner voices without trying to get rid of them
- Daily rituals and practises to cultivate self love
- Being your true self in partnership
Lauren Glezer is a passionate woman, with a heart full of song and a head full of lyrical wisdom. She is a primary school teacher with a passion for helping others love the skin they’re in. She has been on a long journey of finding inner and outer peace and continues to journey down this path every day, sharing the pearls she gathers along the way.
Instagram: @laurenglezer & @missinsidenout
Listen to her music:
We would love to hear what resonated for you, by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts or contacting us via Instagram.
Contact Tali: @talibrash
To listen to more episodes of The Creative Zone Podcast, click here
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XMQYWY7JKWCF2&source=url)