Manage episode 287371531 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Russ Heilbrun, Director of eCommerce, Category Management & Business Insight at Johnson & Johnson supporting Target.
Russ answers these questions posed to him:
- Your career has passed through retail including being a buyer for several categories at Target and now CPG. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how different it is.
- The pandemic has obviously changed shopper behavior for good it seems - do you agree. In the role you play how are you responding to this and preparing for the transformation?
- Taking you back to your retail days, was omnichannel a quest for target way back and if so how did ya’ll evolve at Target?
- eCommerce is a balance between short term and long term based on shopper analytics & insights. How do you balance both and what should a merchandiser focus on?
- How do your efforts in diversity & inclusion contribute to a better workplace at J&J?
- Let’s get into the word omni channel. Can you take us through what that word means to you and what are the drivers of it? Also, a prediction - is store traffic coming back?
- Is click & collect the future of shopper basket behavior. If so, how does one drive a basket with it?
- What is your advice for others on the omnichannel journey like you?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.