Manage episode 282564535 series 2835309
The CPG Guys Sri and PVSB welcome Rob Gonzalez, CMO & co-founder of Salsify, co-founder of The Digital Self Institute & co-host of Unpacking The Digital Shelf podcast.
Follow The CPG Guys on LinkedIn at http://www.LinkedIn.com/company/cpgpodcast
Rob covers the following topics:
- What is the mission of the Digital Shelf Institute and why did you and Peter decide to found it? What are core activities you support?
- Are PDPs & search bars the future of branding, What is a PIM and how can it enable success in this branding support? Please walk us through this.
- What are the top 4 of 5 things that brands need to get right on the PDP?
- Is TV dead? What evidence supports this? How should brands respond?
- How do brands value their digital ad spend including attribution measurement outside of the individual media platforms where the investment is placed?
- How should a brand invest against trade in 2021 given all that happened in 2020?
- Turning to Salsify, what is the Open Experience Alliance all about? What were the market conditions that necessitated Salsify launching it? Was it successful?
- The DSI recently released a retailer ad spend report, how & when was this conducted and what were some of the key findings from this research?