Manage episode 282912274 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB are joined in this episode by Tara West the founder & proprietor of Tara West Fashion. Tara is an independent personal stylist and one of Boston's pre-eminent fashion and lifestyle bloggers. Voted multiple times Boston's Best A-List Fashion Blog, and listed among the top 100 fashion blogs in the country, Tara West's blog received hundreds of visitors daily and reaches over 30,000 Instagram followers who rely on her to identify appropriate fashion trends for professional women.
Questions Tara addresses:
1. How do you market your services such that someone selects you as a personal stylist?
2. What observations have you made about the impact that the pandemic on fashion & apparel and, more specifically, their need/want for a personal stylist?
3. How has the demand for the mix of services you provide been evolving in the pandemic?
4. How are people shopping differently during this time in terms of physical vs digital stores and the mix of fashion they are looking to buy? Categories that are growing vs. shrinking?
5. How do you consult professionals using video conferencing on fashion relative to the environment in which they are conducting these video calls? How does a professional successfully “up her/his Zoom game?”
6. You’re also a social media influencer. Please help us understand the work you do and how you monetize that work for people who don’t contract you for personal services.
7. As an influencer/blogger how are brands working with you? And has it changed since the pandemic?
8. How has the pandemic shifted the focus of your selected fashions for social media and how do you successfully amplify your messages?
9. At latest count, you have nearly 30K instagram followers. Why did you choose Instagram to make a position and how do you grow your base? Is it all organic or is there a monetary customer acquisition strategy?
10. From a technology perspective, what are the tools you use to create all of the content that you post? Are there must-haves in content generation?
Find all of our content on http://cpgguys.com