Manage episode 291265690 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Risa Crandall, SVP CPG Strategy at Aki Technologies which empowers brands and retailers to reach people by targeting pivotal moments in the consumer journey with personalized advertising.
The CPG Guys have partnered with Aki in a 3 part series to talk about how brands are personlizing consumer moments through region, weather, buying preferences, and other historical and present factors.
Follow Aki Technologies online at: http://a.ki
Follow Aki Technologies on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aki-technologies/
Follow Risa on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/risa-crandall/
- Risa answers these questions:Tell us a little bit about yourself, Risa? What is your role at AKI and what are some of the priorities you are personally addressing?
- Take us through the value proposition of AKI technologies end to end.
- Gyrometer - wow! GPS - weather...Let’s jump into personalization - what does this word mean to you in advertising? What are examples of personalization?
- How does AKI personalize an ad? What’s the thinking behind the art of personalization - is it tech, an art - what do you’ll excel at?
- Its costly, its hard work, its time - What would you say is the biggest advantage to working with AKI for a brand?
- How do you work with existing retailers like Amazon, Walmart or others? Is there a partnership model for retail media, or a complimentary approach to retail media as well as DTC/
- We love those one clicks to cart and conquest - What are other services offered by AKI - are you a full service agency?
- Who are some of you brand partners? What does it take to create a partnership with you? Is this activated quickly, does it take weeks and what is the process?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.