Manage episode 312116367 series 2835309
Follow Sean Riley on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/spriles/
Follow Dude Products on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dude-products-inc/
Follow Dude Products online at: https://www.dudeproducts.com/
Follow Dude Products on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChd5U4N0VNU6TjXF_PTh7WA
Sean answers these questions:
1) Your story starts at Illinois State and self proclaimed to have consumed 1 million beer, how was dude wipes born?
2) In these socially aware times, how hard it to make and market / sell a dude focused brand? How do you set a marketing tone that does not exclude? Are there any structural challenges you face others don’t see?
3) What is the secret of scaling Dude wipes to these #’s of $40 MM? Was it one customer at a time?
4) DTC - it seems every brand is focused on delivering some sort of direct partnership with the consumer especially if subscription oriented. How are you focused on it? What advice do you have for others in the DTC space
5) How did you go about building a team and how did you personally train them on creating this brand and scaling it?
6) Has supply chain or delivery constrained your growth in 2021? If not, what makes you different from other brands?
7) Let's get the 101 and 202 on your Shark tank visits? How as that and what can you pass back to budding entrepreneurs
8) Whats next for DUDE wipes? What about the portfolio?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.