Manage episode 287824723 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Kiri Masters & Stefan Jordev, co-authors of the new book "Instacart for CMOs"
Kiri is the founder & CEO of Bobsled Marketing where Stefan works as
Director of Marketplace Strategy & Insights.
Kiri & Stefan answer these questions posed to him:
- What prompted you to pick Instacart and focus on them vs other retailers?
- What is an ideal surround sound brand focus on Instacart look like?
- Retail media - what are the key pieces of this for Instacart. SEM, display, promo based display etc?
- Who controls the content on Instacart - Retailer or Brand?
- Will Instacart sustain its dominance and growth in grocery eCommerce post-pandemic?
- Brands are reporting phenomenal ROAS on Instacart compared to other platforms. To your knowledge, is the calculation of ROAS different from other platforms?
Instacart for CMOs on Amazon
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.