Manage episode 283384876 series 2835309
The CPG Guys Sri and PVSB are joined in this episode by That's it Fruit's founder and CEO Lior Lewensztain to speak about how his on-the-go fruit snacks are thriving in the digital omnichannel environment.
Follow The CPG Guys on LinkedIn at http://www.LinkedIn.com/company/cpgpodcast
Questions that Lior addresses:
- Your story starts at USC, then you became an MD (doctor) and then you got your MBA. Now you’re a founder of a fast growing snacks and nutrition oriented food product. Decompose this for our audience and tell us how different it is.
- In your opinion, what are the things you must do to build a successful specialty food business?
- How is That’s it bar working to ensure it is ecommerce & omnichannel ready = what are specific initiatives or actions you have taken?
- DTC - it seems every brand is focused on delivering some sort of direct partnership with the consumer especially if subscription oriented. How are you focused on it?
- Take us through your innovation methodology and how you source your materials and then decide if it's right for the marketplace?
- Is click & collect the future of Shopping? If so, how are you partnering with retailers to ensure That’s it bars are in the shopping basket? Was impulse the primary stimulus for that’s it making a consumer’s basket? If so, how do you drive impulse today, particularly on the digital shelf?
- Foodservice & convenience - two largely impacted areas in 2020 : how did these impact your business? How did you navigate? What’s next for the company?
- The pandemic has obviously changed shopper behavior for good it seems - do you agree. In the role you play how are you responding to this and preparing for the transformation?
All our content is available at http://CPGguys.com