Manage episode 283727226 series 2835309
The CPG Guys Sri & PVSB are joined in this episode by Andrea Leigh, VP of Strategy & Insights at Ideoclick, an eCommerce Accelerator Consultancy for brands at Amazon & beyond.
This is a fun and lively conversation about the transforming landscape of eCommerce.
Please follow the CPG Guys on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/cpgpodcast
Questions that Andrea addresses:
- Your story starts as a Golden Gopher, and is cemented in success at Amazon and now running your own agency focused on helping brands win on this platform. Decompose this for our audience how this journey evolved.
- You just released an article named ‘warning signs that your amazon business is off track’. Can you walk us through the highlights of it?
- How important is eCommerce in a brand’s journey in 2021? Is it non-negotiable? Does this apply for startups, small brands or larger brands?
- AMG - fact or fiction ? Is ROI growth or performance marketing?
- Take us through your services and how you improve your platform and deliver value to your clients/brands?
- Subscribe and save - is it really a driver of success? What does one need to drive it?
- DTC vs Amazon? Why does one need DTC when there’s Amazon?
- COVID has cemented Amazon as a priority at every brand. Conversely, Amazon’s supply chain weaknesses were highlighted under the demand stress. However Amazon was a household name far before it. What is the DNA of success at Amazon. What drives it? Is it a winning platform for brands in the long run?
All The CPG Guys content may be found at http://CPGguys.com
Follow the CPG Guys on Instagram at http://Instagram.com/cpgguys
Follow PVSB’s Norwegian Elkhound Tove on Instagram at http://Instagram.com/tovebond