Manage episode 286919087 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Michael Kahn, CEO of Astound Commerce.
At Astound Commerce, they live and breathe the customer experience. They design interactions that forge lifelong brand loyalty. They generate and capture consumer demand. They push technology to the edge of what it can do.
To learn more about Astound Commerce, click here.
Michael answers these questions posed to him:
- Your story starts as a Wisconsin badger, and is cemented in advertising and performance marketing. Now you lead Astound commerce, a UX and eCommerce agency. Decompose this for our audience how this journey evolved..
- How important is UX and design for commerce & lower funnel success? Are there specific success drivers you’d like to share on this subject?
- How important is eCommerce in a brand’s journey in 2021? Is it non-negotiable? Does this apply for startups, small brands or larger brands?
- DTC - it seems every brand is focused on delivering some sort of direct partnership with the consumer especially if subscription oriented. How are you focused on this area given UX?
- Take us through your innovation methodology and how you improve your platform and deliver value to your clients/brands?
- Traditionally retail media has been shopper marketing, today every retailer is forming a media agency. Given your media/agency background - is retail media here to stay? What are the criteria by which brands should evaluate and prioritize the various platforms? What is a good balance in marketing mix?
- DTC vs Amazon? Why does one need DTC when there’s Amazon?
- The pandemic has obviously disrupted shopper behavior , where we buy, what we buy- when do you expect new habits to begin forming? In the role you play how are you helping your clients prepare for the transformation?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.