Manage episode 322391242 series 3303403
Fairina Cheng is a jewellery designer creating bespoke pieces for women around the world.
Visit Fairina's website and you'll see how different her jewellery is from the standard engagement ring - and how she honours memories and special life moments with her unique designs.
Fairina is Carmen's guest in this episode of The Committed Creative Podcast, which happens to fall on the week we are celebrating all things WOMEN, as part of International Women's Day.
In this podcast, they discuss how Fairina:
- Made the break away from corporate to full-time jewellery designer.
- Works with her clients to cultivate a truly special experience.
- Hires contractors to help her within the business.
- Realised the importance of focussing on the parts of her business that brought her money, while saying goodbye to the parts - such as having a market stall!- that weren't working.
- Juggles motherhood with a busy business.
and much, much more.
Fairina is a testament to how following your passion can pay off big time - when the work you end up doing doesn't feel like work at all!
You can find Fairina over on her website Fairina Cheng Jewellery or on Instagram @fairinachengjewellery
If you love this episode, please drop us a DM on Instagram @redplatypuscreative
Feel free to take a screenshot of the episode and share it, along with why you loved it.
Want to find out more about what we do?
(Heads up - We're copywriters who help businesses tell their stories.)
You can check us out at www.redplatypuscreative.com
Or book in a free call and let's discuss we might be able to help you.
Want to learn more on how you can quit your 9-to-5 and follow your creative pursuit full-time? Then sign up to the Committed Creative waitlist as we have a course that'll help you out dropping very soon!