Manage episode 326060784 series 2548171
An upside to the labor shortage: taking your pay rate higher. Walmart’s truck driving program is just one example. But there’s something you should know about company training programs touted as “free” in various industries. Also, the CashApp data breach is huge. What information the criminals have is disturbing but there’s a Clark smart way to protect yourself.
- Company Training Programs: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Cash App Warning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Costco vs. Sam's Club vs. BJ's Wholesale: Which Is Best?
- Fraud Is Flourishing on Zelle. The Banks Say It’s Not Their Problem.
- Alaska Airlines - Flight Pass
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices