Manage episode 290942267 series 2859285
CPF Co-Director Mike Murphy is joined by Congressman Garret Graves, climate scientist Katharine Hayhoe, journalist Bina Venkataraman, and USC professor Wandi Bruine de Bruin to discuss how to communicate the urgency of environmental legislation and encourage bipartisan support for climate change solutions.
- Mike Murphy - Co-Director, USC Center for the Political Future; NBC Political Analyst
- Garret Graves - U.S. Representative (R-LA)
- Katharine Hayhoe - Climate scientist; Founder and CEO of Atmos Research
- Bina Venkataraman - Journalist, author, science policy expert
- Wandi Bruine de Bruin - USC Provost Professor of Public Policy, Psychology, and Behavioral Science