The Built Different Podcast-Are You Really Okay? with Licensed Professional Counselor & Author, Debra Fileta
Manage episode 299626210 series 2885787
On this episode, Zach got a chance to interview author and speaker Debra Fileta. Debra is a Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in relationship and marital issues. She is also an author and speaker who is passionate about spreading the message that healthy people make healthy relationships.
She’s the creator of relationship blog TrueLoveDates.com, reaching millions of readers with her candid yet compassionate style, combining psychology and spirituality.
Debra is a regular contributor at Relevant Magazine and Crosswalk.com, with well over 200+ articles about love, marriage, dating, sex, and relationships. Her articles have also been featured in magazines and websites such as Today’s Christian Woman, Focus on the Family, Proverbs 31, IAmSecond, Converge Magazine, Charisma Magazine, Christianity Today, and many others.
She is also author of the book Are You Really OK? In this book, Debra challenges you to get real with who you are and how you’re doing spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically so you can recognize where you need growth and healing. You’ll learn to…
- understand and express your emotions in healthy and helpful ways
- get to the root of what you believe about yourself, others, and God
- recognize the influences of past traumas and replace them with God’s truth
- honestly assess your own mental health, and pursue help when it’s needed
- prioritize your physical wellbeing and see how it affects every other area of your life
It’s time to get intentional about pursuing health in every part of your life. Using a combination of science, psychology, and faith, Are You Really OK? will help you get healthy from the inside out.
Fins out more at https://areyoureallyok.com