Manage episode 280420296 series 1281830
Marketing automation is a powerful yet underutilized tool for entrepreneurs to grow and evolve their businesses. Our guest, Micah Mitchell, is an Infusionsoft coach and the CEO of membership site Memberium. He's here to share his knowledge and experience on how business owners can capitalize on marketing automation and software to grow their business.
In this episode, Micah provides his insights on how marketing automation can either save or grow a business. Furthermore, he talks about the control a business owner acquires over their company using these tools. Finally, he provides solid business advice and what habits and mindsets a winning company should have. If you want to know how to be an effective entrepreneur using automation, don’t miss this episode and tune in to the podcast!About Micah
Micah Mitchell has been working with marketing automation through Infusionsoft ever since he dropped out of high school. He co-founded a membership site called Memberium and now coaches business owners on how to evolve their business mainly through online courses and training.Why You Need Marketing Automation In Your Business How He Started
- He dropped out of high school to work in customer relationship management (CRM) of a credit card processing company.
- The company grew because of memberships.
- He then left the company to become an entrepreneur and discovered Infusionsoft.
- Create value from the problems you encounter and make content out of it.
- Shift from the “back-end” product/content development to the “front-end” marketing.
- Set up royalty agreements to protect both parties.
- Creating value for clients is easier than sustaining and protecting it.
- It is better to dive in as soon as possible and figure things out along the way.
- Stop overcomplicating and over-engineering things.
- You should also focus on the simple processes and mechanisms that get the job done.
- Keep it simple (avoid over-tracking)
- Use Google Analytics and affiliate links for internal metrics
- “Most of the inference we get from statistics is wrong.”
- Hire slow; fire fast mentality (getting the right people is critical)
- People skills are overvalued; look for technically-skilled applicants.
- To the right person, punishments and incentives aren’t that important.
- In employees, passion for the product is more important than being business-savvy.
- “The opportunity cost of not just a bad person, but a mediocre person is incredible when you could just as easily have had a good person by trying a little harder to get them.”
- Invest in coaching as there is power in a single idea (millionaire coaching from Loral Langmeier).
- Make a habit of creating value from your problems and duplicating your efforts.
- Multi-thousand dollar consulting will be within reach of the masses for a lower price point.
For more insights and resources, connect with Micah Mitchell through his Infusionsoft & online marketing training website, MMMastery.
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you're up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales? Sign up for our 21-Day Double Your Sales Challenge.
📨 If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.