Manage episode 280845548 series 2558766
My guest is Chris Tramount. He is the co-founder of Scarce.City an online marketplace for Bitcoin-related art and collectibles. We are discussing the possibilities to auction and verify digital art with Bitcoin and Lightning, and how this can enable a new Renaissance and completely new art forms.
- Chris Tramount’s Bitcoin story
- What is Scarce.City?
- How is a Lightning Auction working?
- What are Bitcoin collectibles?
- How artists can participate
- What is the business plan of Scarce.City?
- What is NFT art?
- A new Renaissance with Bitcoin
- Use-cases for the Lightning Network
Ask a question
Support the podcast