Manage episode 294330231 series 2807882
I’m joined by life coach, speaker, and Soul Activation Technique™ creator Kelly Hopkins. After working for 26 years in social services she realised she’d been using work to avoid long standing issues. She quit her high-pressure job to move with her very young children to the jungles of Costa Rica and began to heal. From there, she started an art connection group with her neighbors that eventually became her coaching business, Soul Exploration Through Art.
In this episode, Kelly and I share on:
- The personal shifts Kelly has made while utilising her creativity
- The impacts of meditation versus exercise versus creative expression
- How to move through the feeling of being stuck
- What you’re shutting down when you have the belief you’re not creative (creativity is in everyone)
- Why you’re likely only operating at around 80% most of the time (and how to get to 100%)
- How Kelly helps her clients go deeper into their feelings, thoughts, and beliefs
Kelly works with women all over the world to help them get unstuck, clarify their purpose and unleash their passion without years of counseling or pain and suffering. Utilising her Soul Activation Technique™ involving various creative tools, each exercise consists of a combination of journaling, meditation, visualisation, and art (primarily painting and drawing). Once a client has cleared the blocks preventing them from moving forward, they can create their Limitless Life Design™.
Kelly’s Book Recommendation for the Ambitious Introvert:
Connect With Kelly:
Connect with me: