Manage episode 285845842 series 2394461
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Mikael Eriksson 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Q&A #127 - Fatigue mechanisms and assessments
- What are the different types of fatigue that endurance athletes might run into and their respective time-courses for recovery?
- Methods to measure or assess fatigue
- Sprinting as a simple but effective fatigue assessment method
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Q&A episode archive
- Devices, apps, and technology for triathletes with Michael Liberzon, Andrew Buckrell and Mikael Eriksson | EP#253
- Brain training and psychobiology of endurance performance with professor Samuele Marcora | EP#17
- Critical Power and VO2 kinetics with Mark Burnley, PhD | EP#257
- Recovery of central and peripheral neuromuscular fatigue after exercise - Carroll 2017
- Models to Explain Fatigue during Prolonged Endurance Cycling - Abbiss 2005