Manage episode 275476627 series 2479738
AMD does indeed buy Xilinx for $35 billion dollars. The UK bans locked phones. Tinder rolls out video dating. Zoom finally rolls out encryption. A major breakthrough in OLED technology has major implications for VR and for porn. And why the no-code movement might actually usher in the true computing revolution we were promised all along.
- AMD Acquiring Xilinx In Bold, $35B Semiconductor Mega-Deal (Forbes)
- UK announces ban on sale of network-locked phones (Android Authority)
- Face to Face, Tinder's opt-in video chat feature, is now rolling out globally (TechCrunch)
- Zoom’s end-to-end encryption has arrived (The Verge)
- Porn is about to get uncomfortably high-res thanks to new OLED tech (Input)
- The No-Code Generation is arriving (TechCrunch)