Manage episode 298052064 series 2666458
Have you ever seen the Vogue 73 Question Videos on YouTube? Basically, someone behind the camera follows a famous person around and asks 73 rapid fire questions. You get to hear their responses but also get a little peek into their life and how they live. Well, we love to watch these videos and to make things fun this summer, we’ve decided to create our own form of rapid fire questions!
In today’s episode Michelle has crafted 25 questions all around time management, organization, and productivity to ask Bridget. Keep in mind that Bridget has no idea what questions Michelle is going to ask. So join us as Bridget Spackman, aka The Lettered Classroom, answers 25 Rapid Fire Productivity Questions.
In this episode Bridget shares:
- What her time sucking hurdle is this summer…. You might be surprised by her response!
- What her best productivity tip is for a new teacher
- What her morning routine looks like this summer
- What boundary she is working to set up this coming school year
- A new habit that she is working to build
- How she gets herself out of a rut and back to being productive
If you’ve missed where Michelle answers 25 Rapid Fire Questions, you can check it out using the link below!
079. Michelle Answers 25 Rapid Fire Productivity Questions
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, We would be really grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find our podcast and they’re also fun for us to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let us know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!