Manage episode 283307971 series 2598055
Join Andrew Tisser with Dr. Jeremy Toffle as they discuss about the challenges of being a father and a doctor at the same time. Dr. Jeremy also shares a lot of great parent advice, especially for first-time fathers!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· How Dr. Jeremy got into talking about how it is like to be a dad.
· His biggest advice for fathers having a child for the first time.
· Determine what your calling is and what you want your home life to look like.
· How the gender roles shifted and changed in this generation.
· It is okay for dads to cry, show emotions, and just be who they are.
· And much more!
Dr. Jeremy Toffle
Dr Jeremy Toffle is a husband, father of 2 boys, and board certified pediatrician in Omaha, Nebraska. He runs a blog at http://www.imperfectdadmd.com/ where he discusses his life as a dad and physician. He has also recently launched a podcast called The Imperfect Dad, MD podcast, where he will be attempting to discover what it means to be a dad in the 21st century.
You can find Dr. Jeremy Toffle on…
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Imperfect-Dad-MD-111713513936498/
Private Facebook group for dads at https://www.facebook.com/groups/imperfectdadmd/
Connect with Andrew Tisser DO: Top 50 doctors to follow on Instagram in 2020!
Early Career Physicians: Taking Back Medicine:https://www.facebook.com/groups/earlycareerdocs/
PS: If you are a physician who is feeling burnt out and want to discuss working with me directly- book a call athttps://andrewtisserdo.com/ss
Don’t Forget to Subscribe!
If you like the show please subscribe on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts! Click here for a link to all major platforms!