Manage episode 286544156 series 2398553
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- bottlepay flagging samourai whirlpool coinjoin deposits
- bitstamp flagging wasabi coinjoin usage post withdrawal
- I2P network support merged into bitcoin core
- Regtest demo of zcash based bitcoin sidechain
- Arthur Hayes negotiating surrender agreement
- Umbrel v0.3.6
- BlueWallet v6.0.6
- Whirlpool CLI v0.10.10
- Eclair v0.5.1
- Lightning Terminal v0.4.1
- BTCPay Server added to Voltage
- Citi bank bullish report
- Goldman Sachs bitcoin trading desk
- HRF $70K in bitcoin dev grants
- Bull Bitcoin and Wasabi Wallet $40K grant to Luke-Jr
- Unchained Capital $5.5M seed round led by NYDIG
- Bitcoin voicepaper
- Kentucky bitcoin mining incentive
- PayNyms 101
- This month in bitcoin privacy
- DEA report mentions bitcoin and 'virtual currency'
- Mempool joins COPA
- Germany considering KYC for emails and texts
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
HodlHodl. Lend at Hodl Hodl is a new non-custodial bitcoin backed lending platform, that allows peer to peer lending and borrowing between users, globally, anonymously & on your own terms. Create you offers & set your own terms on lend.hodlhodl.com