TT68 Succeed Without Selling with Diane Helbig
Manage episode 347401994 series 2882124
Diane Helbig is an internationally recognized business and leadership development advisor, author, award-winning speaker, and workshop facilitator. President of Helbig Enterprises, she helps her clients operate more constructively and profitably.
In her book, Succeed Without Selling, she offers a straightforward, common sense and clear guide to the sales process, providing insights around mindset, process, and practices.
Through her podcast, Accelerate Your Business Growth, she brings valuable, actionable information to her listeners. Her book, Expert Insights, includes details of ten of the most listened to episodes of her show.
With expertise in small business, sales, social media, networking, and leadership it is an absolute treat and privilege to have her on Tailoring Talk to level you all up.
In this episode Diane and I talk about:
- The changing landscape of sales and why it’s vital to master virtual tools
- How to switch gears and stay calm when the xxxx hits the fan
- The importance of and how to nail your niche and serve the customers you want to serve
- Diane’s top networking tips
- Working out where your customers will hear your message so you can focus your marketing/social media efforts
- Selling more by thinking about selling less
Plus the usual array of Disney-inspired animated analogies from Roberto’s technicolour mind!
Roberto on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/robertorevillalondon
Tailoring Talk on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/tailoringtalkpodcast
Buy the book Succeed Without Selling by Diane Helbig here https://www.amazon.co.uk
Connect with Diane at https://www.helbigenterprises.com
Tailoring Talk intro and outro music by Wataboy on Pixabay
Tailoring Talk Edited & Produced by Roberto Revilla