Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 15, 2021 22:31 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 273344918 series 2798062
This was a life-changing podcast!
I asked JP De Villiers this question and he couldn't believe it.
"Whoa, what a powerful way to start this conversation!"
What do you think stops people from stepping out of an unfulfilling job or business and finding their truth and being able to speak it?
JP grew up in South Africa and found a love of sport as it enabled him to push himself mentally and physically.
But when he was younger some significant things happened to him.
He was bullied a lot when growing up and then his father took his own life.
Which caused him to hide away from life and experience deep pain.
I mean, how does someone transform after that experience?
One day he decided to come out of hiding and recreate his life, identity and to use that pain to positively impact other people's lives.
He decided to go on an inner journey of self-mastery. But where do you even start?
In this episode of The Superhuman Journeys Podcast, The Journey Of Self Mastery, ft JP De Villiers
We speak about some secret steps towards mastering your life which you won't find in a book store.
1. The real meaning of being confident and courageous
2. Healthily integrating money and spirituality to prosper
3. Strategies for building a power team and making your impact
4. Secrets to using your energy to creating a meaningful life
5. Methodologys to face your fears to find more of your truer self
6. Ways to tap into your spiritual energy to find unconditional love
7. Strategies to being extraordinary by moving past your current conditioning
8. The secrets to self-mastery and performing at the highest level consistently
JP as now a performance coach, author, TEDx speaker and performance athlete focusing on the mind, body and spirit connection.
This podcast will change your life, so download this episode now.
Enjoy the Journey,