Manage episode 282183737 series 2834469
Welcome to Episode 37 of the Stop Scrolling, Start Sewing podcast. On today's episode, I'm breaking down my 2021 quilty goal and also giving you some sneak peeks to what I have in store for all of you!
If you'd rather read this episode, check out the transcript here.
Peace out 2020. Was anyone sad to see that year go? Not me! But I also learned so much and my business grew tenfold, which I am so grateful to each and every one of you!
Since it’s a new year lets chat resolutions… and mine are more like goals:
- Become more prolific- make at least 12 small projects this year
- English paper piecing
- make a By Annie bag
- open an Etsy shop
Now let’s talk about what I’m currently working on
- A granny square-is EPP lap quilt and a Tula Pink EPP pillow
- ByAnnie’s Take a Stand bag
- Finishing 2 giant quilts with little tiny pieces that I think are absolutely gorgeous and I can't stand at this point
What I’ve got in store for all of you this year;
- A new class of the modern quilters academy opens on February 2
- Color Theory workshop
- Crafty hours