Follow the audio shiurim, lectures and speeches of Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, global religious leader, philosopher, author of over 30 books and moral voice for our time. Rabbi Sacks served as Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth between September 1991 and September 2013. A full biography - together with an extensive online archive of Rabbi Sacks' work - is available at www.rabbisacks.org or you can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @rabbisacks.
Manage episode 290477333 series 1251070
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Greg Koukl 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Greg responds to a question about not tolerating intolerance, then he talks to a caller about the difference between Martin Luther King’s views and BLM and responds to a challenge to his opening commentary. Topics:
- Commentary: The paradox of intolerance (00:00)
- How would I describe the difference between what Martin Luther King did for civil rights and what Black Lives Matter is doing? (30:00)
- Is the Left really as intolerant as you describe? (47:00)
- Progressive Christian Gets Jesus Completely Wrong – Red Pen Logic video
- #STRask podcast with Greg and Amy (archives here)
- The Miseducation of America’s Elites by Bari Weiss (on the intolerance occuring in education)
- I Refuse to Stand By While My Students Are Indoctrinated by Paul Rossi