John Piper is founder and teacher of desiringGod.org; he is author of more than 50 books and travels regularly to preach and teach. New messages are posted to this podcast as they become available. Piper’s sermons, books, articles, and more are available free of charge at desiringGod.org. We want people everywhere to understand and embrace the truth that God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in him.
Manage episode 289530233 series 1251070
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Greg Koukl 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Greg talks about a bill that was proposed and then, thankfully, modified in California, then he answers questions about whether your lifestyle can disqualify you as a Christian, whether justification by faith alone is an essential doctrine, and how to respond to claims about the percentage of intersex people. Topics:
- Commentary: Signs of legislation to come (00:00)
- If you have the core Christian beliefs and your lifestyle doesn’t match that, then are you still a Christian? (22:00)
- Do you think justification by faith alone is an essential doctrine? (41:00)
- How do I respond to claims about the percentage of intersex people? (48:00)
- Upcoming events with Stand to Reason speakers
- Iron Curtain Diary by Greg Koukl
- The Primal Heresy by Greg Koukl
- #STRask podcast with Greg and Amy (archives here)
- Subscribe to Stand to Reason’s monthly training material
- Become a Strategic Partner
- Do Not Nod Your Head to Lies by Amy Hall