Follow the audio shiurim, lectures and speeches of Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, global religious leader, philosopher, author of over 30 books and moral voice for our time. Rabbi Sacks served as Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth between September 1991 and September 2013. A full biography - together with an extensive online archive of Rabbi Sacks' work - is available at www.rabbisacks.org or you can follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @rabbisacks.
Manage episode 290121337 series 1251070
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Greg Koukl 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Greg talks about the need for us to engage the ideas of our culture that are relevant to Christianity, even when those ideas have been declared political, then he answers questions about demons, character development, the progressive church, and interacting with people in a post-truth society. Topics:
- Commentary: Everything is political now. (00:00)
- Can an angel kill another angel, and what’s the difference between the angels that work with Satan and demons? (21:00)
- Do you think the development of personal virtue and character is missing in Christianity these days? (33:00)
- What's the proper method for challenging the progressive church? (45:00)
- What’s a good strategy for dealing with people in a post-truth society? (53:00)
- STR U Online Training
- Reality Student Apologetics Conference – September 24–25 in Orange County, CA; October 15–16 in Seattle, WA; November 12–13 in Minneapolis, MN; February 25–26, 2022 in Dallas, TX; April 22–23, 2022 in Augusta, GA
- Another Gospel?: A Lifelong Christian Seeks Truth in Response to Progressive Christianity by Alisa Childers
- Faithfulness Is Not Theologically Complicated by Greg Koukl
- Not a Hint of Politics by Greg Koukl