Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 15, 2019 14:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 223789002 series 1389826
Jane Banheman is the owner and founder of Blue Nectar Yoga in Falls Church, Virginia.
Jane has been practicing and teaching yoga for nearly two decades, and after working for many different organizations around the world, she decided to combine everything that she had learned to open her own studio.
The yoga industry is incredibly saturated and being in the Northern Virginia / DC area, it’s important to have a specific niche, avatar, and something that sets you apart from the competition.
On this episode, Jane shares what makes Blue Nectar Yoga unique, how to run a successful business in a saturated industry, how she prioritizes self-care in her life, and much more.
Discussed in this episode:
- Why it’s important to love what you do everyday, and why work doesn’t have to be something that we hate
- How Jane got into yoga and what inspired her to open Blue Nectar Yoga
- The challenges of the yoga industry and being a small business owner in a saturated market
- The transition from yoga teacher to yoga studio owner and what Jane learned through that process
- How your competition can make you great
- Why it’s important to get clear on your mission, who you’re trying to serve, and what you’re trying to achieve
- What sets Blue Nectar apart from other yoga studios
- Why self-care is key for success as a business owner
Learn more about Ceterus at Ceterus.com.