S2 E7 - Getting a New Franchise Concept Off the Ground with Jeremy Bollington from Blo Blow Dry Bar & Waxing the City
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 15, 2019 14:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 221653604 series 1389826
Jeremy Bollington is a multi-franchise partner and area representative for Blo Blow Dry Bar and Waxing the City, based out of Charleston, South Carolina.
Before Blo, Jeremy spent 25+ years as a banker in cities around the world like London, Hong Kong and New York. He has built big and successful teams over the last 10 years at two different institutions, but in 2015, he decided it was time to explore something different.
Today, we discuss Jeremy’s journey of entrepreneurship and franchise ownership. We also talk about the failures and insights that Jeremy accrued along the way, the do’s and don’ts of marketing, the importance of hiring great people, and more.
If you are considering entering into the franchise world or you want to level up your game, don’t miss this episode!
Discussed in this Episode:
- What it has been like to grow a career while living and working around the world
- Why Jeremy decided to become a Blo franchise owner
- What Blo is and what they offer
- What Waxing the City is and what they offer
- What Jeremy’s average day looks like
- How Jeremy has built a great team of people that can support him
- The danger of complacency and how to refocus
- Marketing do’s and don’ts for entrepreneurs and franchise owners
- Jeremy’s advice for new entrepreneurs
Learn more about Ceterus at Ceterus.com.