Manage episode 206739915 series 2318117
In this episode of TechBytes, Darius Koohmarey discusses a new video series on the Express Support site with tips to help system administrators configure the Express system.
This episode covers:
· Initial configuration
· Incident management
· Service catalog
· Asset and configuration management
For more information on ServiceNow Express, see:
- Express Support Site
- Getting Started with ServiceNow Express
- Managing Configurations in One Instance - ServiceNow Express Support
- Using Control Charts for standard reporting
- TechBytes Episode 21: What's New in Express—Helsinki Release
- ServiceNow Express Vlogs
- Blog: Enforcing List Queries
- Video: ServiceNow Express Core Application Configuration | Application Menus and Modules
Your feedback helps us better serve you! Did you find this podcast helpful? Leave us a comment to tell us why or why not.
To catch clips behind the scenes with our podcast guests, and find out what topics we'll be covering next before they are posted, follow @NOWsupport on Twitter. You can also search Twitter using the hashtag #SNtechbytes for all previous podcasts, video clips and pictures.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.