Manage episode 338752725 series 3379323
Losing touch with your partner because you're just too caught up with your businesses, goals, and kids?
Many couples fall out of the habit of dating each other when they've gotten too comfortable and set their sights on improving their careers, starting up new ventures, and raising their kids rather than making time to keep loving each other. Larry and I get real about times we've lost touch with each other and what we've found really helps us keep dating after marriage and kids!
Today's Goals: Take a breath and plan dates with your partner that you can commit to regularly, even if that means you have to put down some deposit money to motivate you.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- What happens when dating is no longer a priority for you both as a couple
- Tips on how to make time for regular dates so you can start prioritizing each other again
- Some of our personal favorite ways to date each other each week
- Submit your questions for us on The Power Couple Show Homepage
- Take the “What’s Your Perfect Power Couple Date?” Quiz
- Double Date Us!
- Read the Best Date Night Ideas for Power Couples blog!
- Check out the Making Mommy Moves Show
- Get on THE LYSST– Never miss an episode, blog, or exclusive deal for my favorite mom friends
CONNECT WITH LYSS
Follow me: @lyss.morton
Follow Garden in the Pines: @NJGardenInThePines
Follow Larry: @mortmotoshow