Manage episode 302245479 series 2979414
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Samantha Riley 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
It can get frustrating when you feel you’re not where you’re supposed to be. This affects us all at one time or another.
It may come from the fact that your business is taking up too much of your time, team members not being aligned with your goals, revenue is not at par with your expectations or things are just feeling like a grind.
In this episode, we share the four key areas why your business may not be working out as well as you’d like. A lot of factors may be involved, but it could be that you’re too dependent on free content, excessive distractions, procrastinating and not honoring the commitments you make.
Handling a business is not always easy but it starts with being fully aware of what needs to be done. Tune in as we share some practical tips on how to get your business prospering.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- 4 key areas why your business may not be working (2:20)
- Over-reliance on free content (03:23)
- Free content vs paid content (04:40)
- Shiny Object Syndrome (06:17)
- Procrastination and self-sabotage (07:50)
- The one person you need on your team (10:12)
- The one thing you MUST do when you hire a coach (11:58)
- Why it pays to show up (12:57)
For full show notes and links visit: https://samanthariley.global/podcast/307/