Ep. 43 How To Be Treated Like a Person and Not a Transaction for Maximum Impact with Patrick Kirby, Founder, Do Good Better Consulting
Manage episode 302688704 series 2889238
I have the pleasure of interviewing Patrick Kirby, Founder of Do Good Better Consulting. With over a decade of experience in the nonprofit world under his belt, he’ll share with us his personal stories that have shaped him into the professional fundraiser he is today. He is a firm believer that donors and fundraisers should work with authenticity and purpose so that we can ‘Do Good Better’ every day.
• Patrick’s transformational moment that led him to become a professional funder.
• The crucial importance of being authentic to your goals and mission.
• Ways nonprofit leaders can build better and more authentic relationships with their clients.
• His personal experiences as a fundraiser getting to know donors beyond their role as a donor.
• Nonprofits should find purpose in what they do and guide donors towards unlocking their own purpose as well
• The ultimate way nonprofits can articulate their impact to their donors.
Get the full show notes and more information here: