Manage episode 296748791 series 2889238
Funding different causes is not something you need to do alone. In order to create a bigger impact with your funding and donations, it would definitely be a good idea to join a funders collaborative.
That is why for today's episode I have decided to invite Anupama Joshi to the show. Anupama is the executive director at the Blue Sky Funders Network, a network specifically designed for bringing in funders together so they can collaborate and help important causes. She will be discussing what Blue Sky Funders does, how they work, and how you can even join!
If you’re thinking about getting into funding but don’t know where to start, then this episode is perfect for you.
- Anupama’s personal journey
- How Anupama supports collaboration among funders
- How Anupama creates connections between Blue Sky Funders members and non-profits
- Anupama’s membership criteria
- Anupama’s greatest challenges
- Anupama’s words of wisdom
Anupama Joshi, Executive Director
Links Referenced in this podcast
- If you’re enjoying the podcast and want to check out more of what I have to offer then click here. In my website you can sign up for my free trainings, online courses, free resources, as well as my paid resources.
- Check out the official Blue Sky Funders website here, as well as their “Rethink Outside” campaign here.
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to these as well:
- #31 Sybil Speaks: The Four Things You Need to Do Before Donating to Charity
- #30 Sybil Speaks: Tips on How to Say 'No' Because You Can’t Fund Everything
- #29 Get the Real Scoop on How Nonprofits and Donors Should Communicate For the Best Results
Crack the Code: Sybil’s Successful Guide to Philanthropy
Become even better at what you do as I teach you the strategies as well as the tools you’ll need to avoid mistakes and make a career out of philanthropy through my new course, Crack the Code!
In this new course, you’ll gain access to beautifully animated and filmed engaging videos (one per week for a total of 8 weeks), and many more!
Don’t miss your next opportunity to meet Sybil via a free webinar to learn more about her tips to be a successful philanthropist! She will be offering her next special free webinar on July 21st and 22nd. Registration is live soon! Check out her website soon with all the latest opportunities to learn from Sybil at www.doyourgood.com.
Connect with Do Your Good
Don’t forget to check out the #DoYourGoodChallenge and get a chance to win prizes as you give with a purpose!
Would you like to talk with Sybil directly?