The Autoblog Podcast is one of the oldest and most-listened to automotive podcasts anywhere. The show features a rotating panel of editors and guests hosted by Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore. The gloves come off and the lively discussion has everything from the most important news of the week to the best and worst cars we're driving. The show traditionally wraps with the popular Spend My Money segment. With nearly 700 episodes, the podcast is a must-listen for automotive enthusiasts everywhere.
Manage episode 332666071 series 2794940
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Jeff Nielsen 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
- [00:04:02] NEWS
- [00:04:23] Airplane Catches fire at Miami Airport After Landing Gear "Collapsed," FAA Says
- [00:29:09] Air Canada planes come at risk of colliding during Pearson takeoff
- [00:44:58] British Airways A388 Enroute on Jun 10th 2022, Waterfall on Board
- [00:49:17] Docket Released to Public - Accident: American A321 at New York on Apr 10th 2019, Wingtip Strike and Collision with Runway Sign During Departure
- [01:02:34] Easyjet A320 near Edinburgh on Jun 12th 2022, Captain Incapacitated
- [01:04:45] Delhi-bound SpiceJet Flight Catches Fire Mid-Air, Makes Emergency Landing in Patna
- [01:09:30] An-225 Pilot on Rebuilding the Mriya
- [01:11:37] Woman Stole Identity of Dead Baby to Become Private Jet Flight Attendant and Swindle $1.5 Million in Pandemic Relief Funds
- [01:15:42] Pilot Makes Emergency Landing on Colorado Golf Course
- [01:20:03] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:40:42] COFFEE FUND
- [01:43:15] FEEDBACK
- [01:43:30] Teakettle 15 - 777 Incident
- [01:46:23] Landon - Paying for Your First Flying Lesson be Like...
- [01:51:00] Ray - Welcome to ????
- [01:59:46] Tony - APG 523
- [02:03:07] Mike - Thank You and a Few Questions
- [02:24:31] Jordan’s [JJ from Tulsa] Instrument Rating