Manage episode 296785858 series 2625127
We’re back with another episode of The Nerd Stash Show!
In this week’s episode, we dive into gaming insider Tom Henderson’s report on GTA 6’s development, Bloober Team working with Konami, Sony acquiring Housemarque, and more.
As always, you can check out timestamps for every major topic down below. If you want to learn more about any of the topics we talked about, we’ll also provide sources for that as well.
- Riley Gets A PS5 - 0:20
- What Are We Playing? - 4:06
- Stardew Valley (Riley) - 4:06
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Taylor) - 7:55
- Horror Developer Bloober Team Has Entered Into A Partnership With Konami - 10:38
- Sony Acquires Returnal Developer Housemarque - 22:15
- What’s Going On With GTA 6? - 30:13
- Todd Howard Says Elder Scrolls 6 Is Still In Its Design Phase - 44:38
- More Reports Emerge On A New Dead Space Game - 52:32
- What Are We Working On And Where Can People Find Us? - 1:03:03
If you like what you hear, you can follow us on Twitter @NerdStashShow to get more of our dumb opinions on gaming, movie, and TV news.
Also, we recently launched a Discord server where users can talk about games, movies, TV Shows, comics, and all sorts of other stuff with other awesome people from our community.
If you're a fellow Twitch streamer, podcaster, or content creator, you can also self-promote your own content in a few of our channels. Just be sure that your content falls in line with the rules of our server.
Whether you leave us a review (which helps us out tremendously), follow us on Twitter, or join our awesome community on Discord, we can't wait to hear from you!