저장한 시리즈 ("피드 비활성화" status)
When? This feed was archived on March 16, 2021 00:29 (). Last successful fetch was on December 21, 2020 22:38 ()
Why? 피드 비활성화 status. 잠시 서버에 문제가 발생해 팟캐스트를 불러오지 못합니다.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 280618274 series 2499098
Robby Smukler is the creator of Icarus F.C., one of the most creative football kit manufactures in existence. Along with designing and producing uniforms for clubs, Icarus F.C. started a line of historical shirts envisioning what classic civilizations of the past would’ve worn, had the beautiful game been a reality for them. A few examples include the Kingdom of Kush, the Ottoman Empire and more.
With these historical designs in mind, we got together to discuss their creation.
You may find these shirts on their website: Icarusfc.com
- Robby’s design process
- Sources of inspiration
- Favorite kits of all time
- Robby’s least favorite kits
- Underrated kits
- Top Modern kits
- Opinion on MLS kits
- On designing kits for teams like Brazil and France
- Ottoman Empire kit
- Republic of Vermont kit
- La Serenissima kit
- Machu Picchu kit
- A.S. Vesaevus kit
- Kingdom of Kush kit
- Future kit releases
- Jordan Wiebe
- Shootout questions with Robby:
- Top 3 players ever
- Who would Robby have a drink with in the history of the game?
- Top 3 matches he would attend in the history of the game
- One change he would make to any match in history
- Book recommendation: Up Pohnpei: Leading the ultimate underdogs to glory
- Podcast recommendation: The Ringer