Manage episode 297462493 series 1424592
The clitoris is only “mysterious” because it’s been culturally ignored for so long. This week’s stories illustrate how mighty the clit truly is and how impactful it can be to discover and embrace it!
You’ll also learn about ways to bring more pleasure to sex, two sex toys you may want to consider trying and some spicy game recommendations from Dr. Megan Fleming.
A few things you'll learn about in the episode:
- Some clitoris and female sexuality history
- An author and educator's experience growing up with a gynecologist father, whose medical books were missing something important!
- The life change clitoral pleasure led to for a comedian
- August's orgasm MRI experience
- What intersex means and a common related myth
- Ways an author and intersex activist has benefited from not being non-consensually operated on - and important takeaways for us all
- How a media personality shifted from envying penis-havers to embracing her body more fully
- The lube August is loving!
Automatically save 15% on your first Promescent order: https://bit.ly/33z44hQ
Tracy’s Dog: https://tracysdog.com (This toy review was sponsored and honest!)
Check out Dr. Megan’s latest Pleasure Picks: greatlifegreatsex.com/pleasurepicks
Womanizer Eco at The Pleasure Chest: https://thepleasurechest.com/womanizer-premium-eco-vibrator
Learn more about this episode’s featured guests:
Joan Price: https://joanprice.com
Emma Arnold: https://www.emmaarnoldcomedy.com
Jean Franzblau: http://www.jeanfranzblau.com
Support the show and get fun extras! patreon.com/girlboner
More Girl Boner fun: augustmclaughlin.com