Manage episode 294522644 series 1424592
Did you know the first fairy tales were written by women as feminist critiques? Fairy tales of all kinds can influence what we believe and experience around sex and relationships. Take it from August, a power dynamics expert/former dominatrix and a giantess dominatrix with over 20 years of experience.
A few things you’ll learn about in the episode:
- The original fairy tales, which were written as feminist critiques of patriarchy
- The storyline of the first fairy tale, by Baroness Marie Catherine d’Aulnoy
- How “Sleeping Beauty” parallels power struggles many women face today, with thoughts from Kashia Urbaniak
- How a Mother Goose story brought out kinky curiosity in Goddess Severa early on
- How Goddess Severa went from broke in NYC to a thriving dominatrix career, how her first session went down and what she loves about her work
Explore the Pride Month specials at The Pleasure Chest! thepleasurechest.com
Checked out Dr. Megan’s Pleasure Picks!
Support the show and get fun extras, including bonus content for this episode! patreon.com/girlboner