Manage episode 307866021 series 2906665
This podcast episode is about to cover what the Axios reporters wouldn't: LA port supply chain chokes from vaccination mandates and Union refusals to comply and more on why you shouldn't let Communists run your ports.
- Don't cancel the oilers because green energy isn't as plentiful an option as you may want it to be. https://www.greenbiz.com/article/why-supply-chain-disruptions-may-slow-down-clean-energy-deployments
- Did you get the New Kanter's (shoe)? Meet Baiducao. He drew this episode's pic featuring Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai, wearing a Trump MAGA knock off, PRC mainland style, in front of their failed 'Gongle', a Google search engine knock-off run cooperatively by the CCP. https://thehill.com/policy/international/579207-meet-the-artist-behind-enes-kanters-anti-beijing-shoes
- Falun Gong, are in fact, being harvested for organs. So the UK decided to do ...something.
- Then comes the part where we explain why Communists are completely okay with slavery.
- The one reason why Jerry Nadler should not re-litigate a jury decision in Wisconsin on self-defense is a black child named, Crystal Kizer. [Say her name, Nadler.]
BONUS 'LETS GO BRANDON MOMENT' OF THE WEEK:Biden Administration Asks US Appeals Court to Reinstate OSHA Vaccine Rule
LAPD <3 surveillance too. https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/lapd-used-fake-social-media-accounts-to-spy-on-users-documents_4119703.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email2&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-11-23-3&mktids=067b2045c4c267daa7cdf242b95aaa00&est=n2tLKBwixBypAFHwS4YNpPY1GacQaoSOcabsNVxGxAs520pAIdm7lYJIELOCdwtPOW7Kk%2Ba1Nw%3D%3D