Manage episode 324534527 series 2577106
This is the second half of our conversation with Cori O' Brien, senior manager of Open Source Commons at Salesforce.org. Picking up where we left off, we’re going to talk about what their process was like to move to virtual during the pandemic and how they're translating that into a Zoom experience.
Cori also talks about the many benefits of moving to virtual space, including how they went global and how it helped diversify the community. Not just a bunch of developers in a room building something cool, it takes a team to create a framework for sustainability and spark a new idea that will help you bring your ideas forward.
- The benefits of moving to virtual
- What the transition looks like from virtual to in-person
- Moving from virtual sprint to hybrid (in-person + virtuals)
- Examples of Sprint projects for people to join
- About the animal shelter starter pack